My presentation

Hello! Γειά!


I'm Attis a young Greek boy of the year 342 a.C. I'm living in Athens; it is a beautiful city and the most one you could see in your live. Athens have the Long Walls that are two walls of 7 km that brings you to the sea, it also have the Acropolis where all the temples for our gods. Those temples are enormous and have an amazing structure.

Athens is a strategic city for the wars because is rounded by a lot of hills and behind it there are small rivers called Cephissus to the west, Ilissos to the south, and the Eridanos to the north.

But, what I like the most of Athens is the Plato Academy, because when you are there everybody treat you so well and speak so well to the people. There is where I'm studying and I have the pleasure to have Aristotle as a teacher, he is great and knows a lot of things!!!

Although, all the citizens think that soon will be a war between Greeks and Corinths. I hope it won't happen.
I have to go, so, see you tomorrow!!!!!

Bye! Αντίο!

0 comentaris:

Post a Comment